AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Why should I get my air conditioner maintained?
Just like your vehicle, your A/C needs regular maintenance in order to keep it functioning at its best for years to come. The best way to achieve this is with scheduled maintenance from a licensed and certified cooling expert. Taking care of your air conditioner will help you to save energy and keep your energy bills lower, so it's an investment in your home.
What's included in an air conditioning maintenance service with Furnasman?
- Filters: In order to do their job right, filters need to be cleaned and/or replaced to prevent them from becoming clogged with dust.
- Thermostat: An incorrectly set thermostat costs you money by causing your A/C to work overtime. We adjust as needed to optimize your efficiency.
- Evaporator and condenser coils: Keeping these key elements clean keeps your air conditioner in top shape.
- Refrigerant: Would you know if your refrigerant was low? We can tell and we can keep it topped to to keep you consistently cool.
- Electrical components and controls: The brains behind your A/C need a check-up too. Furnasman gets it done.
Generally, it's best to schedule your maintenance appointment in the spring, but it's never too late! Book your AC maintenance appointment with Furnasman today and ask us about our maintenance plans.